1. When Was Palace On Wheels Started ?
Palace on Wheels was launched on 26th January, 1982
2. Who Owns Palace On Wheels ?
Palace On Wheels is a joint initiative of Ministry of Railways, Government of India & Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) to promote tourism in Rajasthan,
3. What is the travel duration / plan of Palace on Wheels ?
Palace on Wheels is 7 Nights/ 8 Days tour and departs from Safdarjung Station, Delhi Every Wednesday at 16:00 Hours
4. What are the Major destinations that covered by the Palace on Wheels ?
Palace on Wheels covers major tourist destinations including Delhi, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur and Agra.
5. How many Cabins/ Saloons in The Palace on Wheels Train?
In Palace On Wheels, Total 82 passengers can be accommodated in one departure in 14 tastefully theme based decorated saloons.